- omsi: Ösibus Reparints for O and OG v Bus Skins Mod für OMSI 2

Looking for:

Posts by Peet17 - Marcel's OMSI-Forum 













































   

 

Bowdenham (LHD) | Virtual Hub - From Our Blogs



 

This mod runs seperated - nothing will be overwritten thus it's safe against potential official patches. I live in Brussels and we have lots of Volvo Hybrids here and your mod sounds perfectly spot on! Except for the doors where the default sound is actually more realistic but that's it, apart from that it's an excellent mod!

Great work, but battery doesn't seem to discharge to me, it always stays at the same charge whatever I do. Any idea of what could be happening? E:I got answer. Its from masterbus DLC. One question, how do I edit the FOV? It's really zoomed in and I noticed it was set to 45 but even that doesn't seem to take effect. It's still the same FOV as the default.

I've tried to edit it but it doesn't change. And what model cfg and door. Because I had error with. I drive the B5LH at work all the time, and have been waiting for this! All the sounds and scripts are literally bang on. Thank you so much for your amazing work. Oh well! I tried and its ok. Here I test it on solo. Sound has been changed as well. Dies ist die finale Version. This is the final version. It contains all fixes and enhancements. Version 1. Hotfix 1 September Tobiask 5. Mai Bamp 5. I've been waiting for a real I-shift for a long time and here it is!

Great work! Tramvaj3 What is this sounds? They are missing. NuKen I used the old POV from the original Great mod, we have one of those Gelenk in our City, and he sounds like in this mod. Seems like exterior sounds are missing. Otherwise great mod! Juni Juli Tramvaj3 - How did you add the kreuger-mod? In deinem Webbrowser ist JavaScript deaktiviert.

 


Omsi 2 - Volvo - Omsi Bus Simulator Mods.Omsi2 - Caetano Levante (Volvo B9R / B11R) V1 - Omsi Bus Simulator Mods



  In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.    


Comments